Sunday, January 25, 2009

Unstoppable (Remix(s))

New Joint popped up on the blogosphere today......Drake x Weezy - SantoGold Unstoppable remix....I peeped it and Drake goes in as usual, then I was like wait one gosh darn minute ahhahaha yea I did the same remix a little while ago when I was planning on remixing the entire SantoGold album cuz its fuckin abstractly amazing but I only got through a few joints and never finished nor released it so I figured I would at least drop this one today since now Sir. Wayne of Louisiana has jumped on it & will be a rush to youtube or limewire of ppl searchin for the instrumental n shit and rappin on it but yea here are both versions peep it show some love.




p.s. -.....Fu*k Your Buzz Is Comin Soon





















Drake x Lil Wayne - Unstoppable Rmx







ZiplockTac Verse
Mr. Never Lying On a track I am Tac//
I tried to lve the hood but like a lion on my back...//
Those claws sunk in! Push me in the pool I'll swim...//
With these crabs in a bucket but I'd say fuck it I aint them//
This is not that diff. you juss listen to the same shit//
These uttered right up out my braind kid//
Don't think you hot cuz the head of radio said it//
Throw my tracks on the internet & tell my fans to go get it//
Matta fact like std'd hoes I let them go spread//
I'm about to blow so if you got that dough I'd go bet it//
& my fans don't care if I'm a thug or not//
So I'm unstoppable I'm feelin like the jugganot//
Long as I dont fake it I don't see how I won't make it//
But If I really don't make it I don't see how yall could take//
I DON'T LIE!


ZiplockTac - Unstoppable RMX







So since this SantoGold remix album isn't poppin off......I'm thinkin Franz Ferdinand - Tonight album....Tac Ferdinand baby!

No comments: