Tuesday, January 13, 2009

My 2nd Fav. Rapper at the moment.....

Is Kid Cudi.............[[1st being Max B Owwwwww]]....................who will be at Zu-Bar in Burlington......why in the world anyone would perfomr at a club in that crappy city that I never wanted to go to again but such is the world.

Here's a link to some info n stuff: Kudi @ Zu-Bar

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I will attempt to do something amazing when I see sir Cudi so he understands that I am also on the journey to becoming EPIC and yea u know the way the universe works and magical paths and all that good stuff.

Fuckin Cudi Ay

here's a link to his Stoner Charm mixtape which I know most of u ppl would not have heard ahhahah



Oh man I'm gettin amped.....I hope the ppl there don't just kow the words to Day n Night n make my city look like it doesn't know shit bout music like at the 88-Keys concert :-(

I'm in such an odd mood today.......maybe its cuz today was the 1st day of school....school isn't fun but I can promise a blog or two from in class now that Mr. WheezBlock is in some if not all [closer to ALL] my classes. Wavy.


FindMe

No comments: