Thursday, January 22, 2009

Ryan Leslie Is A Monster

Like he is a fuckin monster [[shout out Swiss Beatz n Scena monsters in their own right]] but this dude is disgusting I juss spent like an hour on his youtube page and he is a problem forreal, now knowing the dude doesn't sample n pretty much plays every instrument how could I not be a fan....................................well I'm sure I could b a hater and find a few reasons but fuck all that.

Ryan Leslie - Making Of Addiction




IN other news....I will b shooting a video in a few weeks and I'm amped shoutout to Wheezblock for his greatness in my quest to become epic.....and some other shit is in the works as all of those involved with Team Ziplock [[the name used for any and everyone who is helping me, supporting me, teaching me, and being honest]] continue to find the diff pieces for this space ship so we can get the hell outta here.



I'm fuckin amped!! So yea more details on that within the next week or wtv









Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm goodnite.








FindMe.........sooner rather than later

No comments: