Sunday, January 25, 2009

If He Loses The Mullet....I'll put Martin Louie The King Jr.

or Kanye West as WAS [[watch the VIDEO!!!]]his name, on my heroes list officially hahaha. This guy just does what he wants and hes not sellin out. He made some fly ass kicks for Louis
Click the image to open in full size.


Click the image to open in full size.


Euuuuughhhkkk

I COULDN'T DO A COLLECTION WITHOUT INCLUDING THE LADIES.... I USE TO SHOP FOR THE PERFECT SNEAKER FOR MY GIRLFRIENDS. THE LUX SNEAKERS WERE USUALLY 2 BUSY AND THE SHAPES WOULD BE A LITTLE OFF ... AND THE KEDS AND VANS WEREN'T LUX ENOUGH. THERE'S ALSO A BONE COLOR OF THESE NOT PICTURED HERE. IT MAY NOT SEEM LIKE IT SOMETIMES BUT I DO IT FOR THE HOOD!!! I GO HARD! I BEGGED THEM TO MAKE THESE!!!


Damn.....I hope I don't have a stack in the Louis store wit my woman when these drop. [[sings: it ain't trickin if u got itttttt]] I bet u wish u didn't tell her that now haha.


Look at Kanye stuntin in Paris

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Girlfriends, ha.