Sunday, January 4, 2009

Sooner Or Later It All Comes Crashing Dowwwwwwwwn

Fuck I Love N.E.R.D. I still bang In Search Of.... at LEASSSSSSSSST once a week....Pharrell IS my inspiration to make beats [even tho none of mine sound like his pieces of art] but he is juss amazing, on some non dick riding stuff, I love this man, he has created sooooooooooooooooooooo much music. Sure other producers can whip up samples that bring back that feeeeeelin of good times but it takes a whole different mindset to produce such epic music from scratch which is sure to be sampled by generations to come........anyways newest N.E.R.D. vid....dope concept dope video...no video hoes and yea fuck I'ma go listen to clones right now, or maybe Fly Or Die, or maybe In Search Of.......or maybe all of them.



NERD - Sooner or Later Official Music Video -

FindMe

No comments: