Thursday, January 29, 2009

So Back When I used To Rap Bout Gangsta Ass Shit...

I had some funny ass rap "beef" with this loser rapper guy who by the end of it actually got so upset about what I said on the internet came to one of my shows to seek revenge ahahha or wtv....anyways he was actually upset and wanted to kill me over the funny shit I made up n killed him with on some disstrack, wish I could find it. Anyways he's been "advertising" or so he says for the last few months for his "Money Season DVD : Grind Mode Edition " [[Real Original Name Ay ahhahaha]] and i finally saw the clips on youtube and the most hits they have is like 30 or 40 and compared to my joke ass video that got a few more than that I feel bad for this guy.

So I bring you Chayse Money PSA from his sick ass amazing dvd "Ya Feel Me?" hahaha


Its funny he says he's "done with that cgm shit" yet on the same dvd he has a video presented by "CGMTV" hahaha oh man too many jokes





ahhahaha oh man I hope he doesn't get emo again and plot my death ahahhaha








FIIIIINNNNNNNNDDDDDDD MEEEEEEEEEE.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

annoyed by the time i was 40sec into the video lol couldnt watch :(