Sunday, December 21, 2008

Snowmageddon vol.95 - The Frozen Files

So after another hour and some change of shoveling I've realized that another 3, or 4 years of dealing with winter and shoveling may lead to me developing a drinking problem [[I mean a real one not the one I have now ahahah] or taking antidepressants cuz this is some bullshit.....fuck you winter, fuck u in ur stupid ass. Last night I did a joint with my dude Yung Guard for his upcoming mixxtape The Knight Is Yung get it get it, Joker vs. Batman themed mixtape, owwwwwwwww

Max B is too ill, I hope he gets out of his deal and off his charges so he can come to Canada to do a show.

Speaking of shows my dudes Down With Webster are headlining a show on the 23rd @ the Mod Club....also appearing is Royal Society who are a DOPE fuckin group, should be a good night........It's Time To Win
Ziiiiiiiiplock

No comments: