Friday, December 19, 2008

Back Like Cooked Crack......vol.94 - Snowmageddon

Ok I been slacking on blog life...been toooo busy with my semi real one but now I've found the perfect balance between school, niggas n bitches, makin dope music, and hibernating soooooooooo here we go.
[[Tell'm Why U Mad Son]]

Well............1st off I'm kinda mad at rap in general...the game is fucked. Rap is suppose to be the most "real" of musical genres but honestly there are more real lounge artists than there are rap ones. For so long these dudes have been lying to us about their g4's and g5's and shit that they juss rent or wtv juss fuckin lame.
I used to be a huge Busta fan but I will never listen to another one of his songs again........because of Arab money. For someone who came from what buss' did, you would expect him to understand that right now ppl are fucked up.....losing thier houses and jobs and all kinda wild shit and u got the nerve to make a song about bein dumb rich....smh
Akon you too...I'm So Paid...SMH


Anyways my homeboy is out here we gotta discuss the latest n greatest

No comments: