Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I'm Fiendin To Quit School

But 1st, I need to make sure I'm doing something other than being a regular memeber of society, so until I reach my epic peak I gotta grind kinda hard....school...rap...trap....sleep....repeat with of course some time for a few other things in between, So I got a little performance//interview 2moro...and I'm not nervous or anything, but I do feel like I'm on the cusp of something epic sooooooooooo yea, I hope wtv my head is telling me eventually comes true.

I can't believe Cudi is quittin music, I think its more the pressure of going from nobody wanting anything from you to everybody NEEDING everything from you. Most ppl aren't cut out for it, he might be one of those ppl...the lonely stoner.....




The Birds & The Blizzies dropping soon...

FindMe

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck on the performance/interview my dude... and don't be sad about Cudi. Good riddance and make sure you're better than him.

ZiplockTac said...

Nahhhh Cudi is dope...did u listen to his tape??